Monday 16 May 2016

Garlic bread or meatballs... Why not both?

by Magaly Chin


I admit I’m no expert in the kitchen and only started cooking when I moved to Australia last year, but I always liked to watch recipe videos in hopes that one day I would try them. So I found this recipe for a dish that combines two of my favourite foods: garlic bread and meatballs. The dish is called Garlic bread meatball sliders and looked pretty simple to make. It caught my attention and I decided to try it out. The ingredients were easy to get and despite looking simple, I had a bit of trouble making the meatballs though it was my first time making them from scratch. After that the rest of the steps were easy to follow and in less than an hour I had a delicious looking meal. The sliders came up a bit more toasty but still tasted amazing.

I really recommend trying this dish. It’s easy, cheap, quite fast to cook and delicious, a perfect combination in my opinion.


For the original recipe visit Buzzfeed's website.


References:
http://media.themalaymailonline.com/images/sized/ez/garlic_bread_meatball_sliders_070416_620_620_100.jpg
Own picture

No comments:

Post a Comment