Monday 16 May 2016

Potato Salad with Eggs

by Navdish Chopra


I have tried countless salads and appreciate most but there is nothing like potato salad with eggs. Originated in European countries initially and nowadays out in the world are heaps and heaps of diverse recipes of potato salads available and I myself have only tried a few yet. I honestly love the flavour of the potato salad mixed with some eggs, mayonnaise and sour cream as they purely enhance the flavour of the whole salad. I would often add a splash of vinegar, salt/pepper and ranch dressing depending on the sort of flavour I am feeling to try. This salad is highly customisable and for anyone new to trying our this salad, I would suggest to play around with the ingredients of your choice and don’t forget to add some eggs and sour cream.



References:
https://realfood.tesco.com/media/images/150211-Tesco-Weekend-1140-brighter-H-9c6c9213-9eca-49b3-9f72-aecf3ecfa757-0-472x310.jpg
http://www.bonappetit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/potato-salad-with-7-minute-eggs-and-mustard-vinaigrette-940x560.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment